Sunday, April 14, 2019

Upsidedown Cross - Hate

Spawned to the world in 1998, just to be kept indoors, locked up as if it was Bad Boy Bubby, this Boston boy turns 21 this year, and I thought since it turns legal it'll be nice to post it up for good.
Hate is the unreleased third album by obnoxious sludgelords Upsidedown Cross. This time with a 6-monsters line up. As a matter of fact it already exist online, and you can check it with some more info on this youtube link, thanks to Michael Gillham of Black Operations (among many other things) who runs this fantastic tube archive filled with much more Kilslug related projects rarities.
Yeah sorry for the size,
that's the only picture of that line up available,
don't know whom to credit with..

1. Coming of The Friars
2. Desecrate A Corpse
3. Dark Cloud of Hate
4. Occult Power
5. Satan Wins
6. Vampire In The Mirror
7. Time Has Come
8. Hate

Hate (256kbps)
Mr. Lifeless if you have a problem with me sharing this please just contact and link will be removed, no need to brutally murder me, thanks.

19 comments:

  1. Do you have the supposed 9th song, "Rotten Apple Tree?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, sorry, I'm with you on that search

      Delete
    2. Sure, moreover, you should sign up for notifications on this post comments, since if I'll get it I'll add a comment, or if anyone who has it will deicide to share it over here, you'll get updated via mail. But if Michael who'm I mentioned couldn't find it I doubt anyone would..

      Delete
  2. Hey bro do you have any more USDC/Kilslug albums I can download? CHeers.
    Also looking for the first song from their set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GCO878xWY

    In the description it says Hate but it doenst sound like the Hate song from their unrealeased album, hope you can help me. cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, got pretty much everything released, just tell me witch you need I'll post'em.
      As for the song.. Michael, the guy who upload it is probably the biggest Kilslug related expert I can think of, so if he doesn't know, who am I.. If I needed to put money I'd guess it's Rotten Apple Tree, the 9th missing track we miss from this Hate version, but that's just a guess.

      Delete
    2. Thats what I was thinking! Also asked if some ppl but no one knows so thats the biggest guess!
      Im looking for Witchcraft and Sloth split to download if you got em let me know!

      Delete
    3. Sure, stay tuned I'll post'em soon.

      Delete
    4. https://mindrippers.blogspot.com/2020/02/upsidedown-cross-witchcraft.html

      Delete
    5. That live song above isn't "Rotten Apple Tree", it's "Hate". It sounds different that the studio version because of the intro, but just check the lyrics and main riff.

      Delete
    6. That live song above isn't "Rotten Apple Tree", it's "Hate". It sounds different than the studio version because of the intro, but just check the lyrics and main riff.

      Delete
    7. Sorry Steve, missed your comment. Yeah you're right, it is Hate, it was also confirmed in the comments section there on youtube.

      Delete
  3. Cheers bro! Any idea where I can get their lyrics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Hate ? no idea. Other albums are probably online, just need a quick search.

      Delete
    2. No luck bro been trying to find their lyrics.
      Maybe I have to find a hardcopy they might have the lyrics in it. But cheers man!

      Delete
    3. Evilotion lyrics are pretty easy to find, https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Upsidedown_Cross/Evilution/54863 , they do exist in the booklet
      First album's lyrics are not online, and I don't have a copy of the cd anymore, as far as I remember, there were no lyrics on it.

      Delete
  4. thanks, seen it but still trying to find HATE and USDC album lyrics.. I tried to contact the band members but no response as of now

    ReplyDelete
  5. HATE fucking rules...

    ReplyDelete