Monday, August 21, 2023

The Garden/The River Split

Kids like The Garden (right ?), I like The Garden.. so here's The Garden.
I've had this split files lying around for years and wanted to post it, but haven't got to do it (like many other planned posts, someday). And now when I finally got it, I discovered that in the meantime it was uploaded to the band's youtube channel, so I wasn't planning to post it, but I noticed that my version has an extra song, with unknown origin, so of course it justifies this post just for the slim chance some fanatic groupie will ever stumble upon it.
The track order is also different from the known tape version, I left it as it was. I excluded The River's part of the split since it's available on their bandcamp.

1. Fruits & Vegetables
2. Quick
3. Tear
4. Bag
5. Release
6. Indina Hollering
7. Silk
8. Glass Eyes
9. Fantasies
10. Air

The Consultant's Flower Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment