Thursday, October 6, 2022

Konstrukt - Dis-Co


Found this on my PC, no idea where I got it from. Ultra sludge dirty powerviolence from Vienna, can't get much uglier than this. Couldn't find lot of info about these guys, in fact, couldn't find more of their releases except this split right here and very few other short tracks on youtube.

The download file has only one track, the full vinyl rip, both sides. I have no idea even what type of file this is (some unknown extension), but just play it with your media player, it works fine for me.. 
I actually tried to create time stamps but gave up fairly quickly (The Doors cover is on 08:44 (i think)  the Deep Purple one is on 30:04, if you care).
Also included are some cover photos taken by some guy who's selling this vinyl on ebay, so thanks man.


is hardcore dead? hardcore is disco...just become extinct

No comments:

Post a Comment