Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Abt 409 - Shiver

The only album by the new line up of this Swiss group, including future The Young Gods drummer, Bernard Trontin. I personally prefer their '80s material, primitive industriallish post punk, though this one is pretty good as well, presenting more open-minded, variety of sounds.

1. Case Report
2. Time Lag
3. Checkmate
4. Glassblowers
5. Selfish
6. Red Dust
7. Snakebite
8. Synergy
9. Incorporated

Shiver

I didn't bother uploading older releases cause I think you can easily find them online, but if anyone needs a link, ask for it in the comments.
I myself am looking for their 1989 cassette, so do share with us if you have a rip of that one.

4 comments:

  1. Do you happen to have the s/t cassette you could post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking for it myself, sorry Adam

      Delete
    2. Someone posted it, go thank him
      https://stahlfabrik.blogspot.com/2022/07/abt-409-abt-409-self-released-cassette.html

      Delete