Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Various Artists - The Mercy Killing of Tarantula Pie

An excellent compilation featuring bands affiliated with London's Bull & Gate during late 90's. Lots of alternative british bangers on this one, I liked it a lot.


1. The Courtesy Group - Roll Out The Man
2. The Brain of Morbius - I'm A Busy Bee & I'm Loaded
3. Malowski - Sour Crutches
4. The Beale - Manns
5. Reverend Pike - I Lost My Coat
6. I, Ludicrous - We're The Support Band
7. Normal - Ton O'Bricks
8. Treatment - Under The Lie
9. Probing Cranks - Tuxtla
10. Nero Burns - River Of Sleaze
11. Diary - Central Line Arseholes
12. Pence Eleven - I Cried When I Hurt My Mouth
13. Gertrude - X-Ray
14. The Bigots - Margarine Man

Loseless with full artwork scans
Thanks to Saint Zager for providing me his copy.
Posted more The Bigots last year, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment