Saturday, November 24, 2018

The End of The End of The Year List

Yeah, so I really didn't thought I'll make a list this year, but since I was offered to join a local magazine called Slowly Growing Deaf some time ago, I thought why not publish it over there as a guest, in Hebrew.
Apparently, making it is the same pain in the ass, no matter the language, so this'll be the last time for sure. Maybe if I'll feel like I'll just start posting about new albums who truly deserve it, among old gems (hopefully it'll give me some boost to keep posting in this dying blog).

So if you've enjoyed my lists before, you really shouldn't mind you can't understand my lazy writing, you should just give all the marvelous bands in it a listen (I swear it's much shorter this time!).
You know the drill, there's not particular order, no big names, only the true hidden gems which drowned among the ocean of releases for no good reason.
One more click wouldn't hurt you:


Yeah, I'm putting this dumb list thing to sleep, who gives a shit about this stuff anyway.
Painting by brilliantly talented Beth Moore Love.

2 comments:

  1. I commented there. Thanks for all the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always Tami, glad you managed to find some things you like.

      Delete