Monday, February 8, 2016

Moonsorrow - Live At Lutakko, Jyväskylä, Finland

I was making some room on my PC, and decided that instead of holding all those Moonsorrow bootlegs I have I'll just post them over here and get them off my library. So originally this was intended to be a huge Moonsorrow post, I mean, real huge, 3 video bootlegs and 6.5 audio bootlegs I collected within the many years I'm a fan.
This plan was easily "ruined" by this amazing collection (much respect), which already shared all the stuff I was about to upload for many hours..
So this post will contain that 0.5 bootleg I mentioned in the above count, the only thing I got which is not appearing on the published bootleg list, with the only intention to be added to this list, cause if you're looking for a Moonsorrow bootleg, check the other better quality ones, not this..

Markus Eurén, Henri Sorvali, Marko Tarvonen
Ville Sorvali, Mitja Harvilahti
Live At Lutakko, Jyväskylä, Finland (08.04.2004)

Tracks 1-4 are missing unfortunately, audio is pretty bad
5. Ukkosenjumalan Poika
6. Unohduksen Lapsi
7. Sankaritarina
8. Tulkaapa Äijät
9. Pakanajuhla

Moonsorrow are a band often been overlooked by metalheads, being misjudged by genre and area, a lot of people think they play the same happy jumpy folka as Finntroll/Korpoklaani/etc.. Well no, these guys make brilliant progressive pagan black metal hymns, each and every time.
If you haven't check them to date, give it a shot with their most epic effort, two tracks V: Hävitetty. I bought that album when it came out already being a familiar with all their previous albums, but hell, what a surprising album, I can't remember another album that dropped my jaw like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment